Texas NFA Trust
There are three types of Machineguns.
1. Pre May 19, 1986 Transferable: These may be transferred to any person or entity.
2. Pre May 19, 1986 Dealer Sample: These machineguns were imported and may only be transferred to dealers. However, a dealer may keep these machineguns after he relinquishes his FFL.
3. Post 1986 Dealer Sample and Government: These machienguns may only be transferred to dealers who have a demo request letter "aka Law Letter" or government agencies. These machineguns may not be kept by dealers if they give up their FFL or fail to pay their SOT on an annual basis.
26 U.S.C. § 5845(b)
For the purposes of the National Firearms Act the term Machinegun means:
1. which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot,
2. automatically more than one shot without manual reloading,
3. by a single function of the trigger
The frame or receiver of any such weapon
Any part designed and intended
1. solely and exclusively or
2. combination of parts designed and intended
3. for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, or
Any combination of parts
1. from which a machinegun can be assembled if
2. such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person.
If you are interested in a NFA Trust and how you can legally purchase NFA regulated items, call me or email me and i will be happy to tailor a trust for your specific needs.
Postal address: 505 N. Sam Houston Parkway East, Suite 515,
Houston, TX 77060
General Information: TexasTrustLawyer@TexasNFATrust.com
Consult with Attorney Sean Cody for NFA trust: SeanCody@HoustonAttorney.org
Copyright © Sean Cody. All Rights Reserved.